Monday, October 3, 2016

Penpal from Australia

Hello, my dear friend. It is not my first time to write in this blog. But it is my first time to write about my penpal. Okay I hope you can enjoy and be happy after you read this text. Have fun 😊.
I have a penpal from Australia. Liliyana is her name. First time I met her when I spent my holiday in Jogjakarta. Exactly I met her in Malioboro street on Saturday night. Everyone who ever came or lived in Jogjakarta must know about Malioboro street. I met her when I helped her to bargain thing that she wanted to buy. She wanted buy a pair of Batik shoes. The seller looked confused because the seller can't speak another language except Javanese or Bahasa. So I helped her to speak with the seller. Finally she got a pair of Batik shoes with lower price than the seller gave to her in the first time. Started from it, Liliyana and I introduced ourselves. We were friend now. Then I gave my number to her, and she gave her number to me. If she had problem about speak Bahasa, she could call me directly.
After that we had talked in one of 'Angkringan' in Jogjakarta. It was the last night for Liliyana in Indonesia. Tomorrow, she would go back to Australia. In that time, we shared about ourselves. She told me that she was as young as me, 19 years old. And she spent her holiday too in Indonesia. When I asked her why she chose Jogjakarta to spent her holiday, she answered because she wanted know about Borobudur temple that ever be one of seven wonders in the world. And we had same hobbies, they were reading novels, writing letters for penpal, and watching cinema.
Now, we often exchange letter for each other. We write anything about experiences in real life. I share my experience in my life. So do her. I hope we can meet again another day. And I hope our friendship never die.

1st writing assessment

Riski Sanda Aniendita (20131111076)

2 comments: